Mark Your Calendar, Set Your Alarm, and Register Today
June 12, 2016, is the date. Noon Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) is the time. And, as promised, registration for the Livestream feed of Beyond Sleepy in the Mile High City: a Hypersomnia Foundation Regional Conference is now open. Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors—Balance Therapeutics, Inc., and Flamel Technologies, SA—you, your family, friends, classmates, teachers, coworkers, and anyone else you would like to invite can attend this broadcast of the event free of charge. However, you will have to provide your own refreshments during the 2:00 break.
This unique program is an opportunity for you to hear the latest research about idiopathic hypersomnia (IH), learn behavioral techniques to live better with IH, and find out how you can help to advance the science and treatment of IH by participating in research studies and the Hypersomnia Foundation registry. Have you ever had difficulty explaining IH to your friends or family members? Do your coworkers and the HR department struggle with understanding why you might need an accommodation to come in a little later or to work a flexible schedule? If so, we encourage all of the important people in your life to join you in watching, or invite them to tune in from wherever they might be to, Beyond Sleepy in the Mile High City: a Hypersomnia Foundation Regional Conference.
Registration is simple.
Anytime before noon MDT on June 12, 2016, you can register for the Livestream feed. It is recommended that you complete registration using the device that you will be using to watch Beyond Sleepy on the 12th.
Please follow these steps to register:
- Click on this link, or go to https://www.hypersomniafoundation.org/register/ and complete the entire registration.
- Select and enter a username.
- Enter an active email address of an account that you check frequently.
- Select and enter a password that is a combination of at least seven letters or numbers.
- Enter your first and last names.
- Click Register.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
- That’s it; you are registered!
- You will receive an email message containing the account information you will need if you have to manually log into the Livestream feed of the conference on the 12th. If you do not receive this email message, please check your spam or junk mail folder.
On June 12th, simply go to https://www.hypersomniafoundation.org/login. If you are using the same device with which you completed the registration process, you should be automatically logged in and redirected to the Beyond Sleepy in the Mile High City Livestream feed. However, depending on your computer settings, you may be required to log into the system manually. To do so, enter the username and password you provided during registration if prompted to do so on this login page.
A very few tickets are available for the in-person Beyond Sleepy in the Mile High City: a Hypersomnia Foundation Regional Conference on June 12, 2016, in Denver, CO. For more information and to register, please visit https://www.hypersomniafoundation.org/2016-hypersomnia-regional-conference.