Thursday, October 1 - Friday, October 2, 2020
VIRTUAL: Society of Anesthesia and Sleep Medicine 10th Annual Meeting
FREE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE!
The Society of Anesthesia and Sleep Medicine’s (SASM) 10th Annual Meeting is October 1-2, 2020. This year’s theme is “Innovation & Synergism in Sleep, Perioperative Care & Chronic Pain: The Future is Here” and will feature a keynote address from Dr. Jerome Adams, MD, U.S. Surgeon General.
Note: If you can’t attend during the actual conference, your registration will allow you to log in and access presentations/etc. for a number of weeks after the conference.
Sessions scheduled during this two-day virtual event include:
• Sleep and Anesthesia during the COVID-19 Pandemic
• The Role of Gender on Sleep and Pain
• The Future of Research and Research Funding in Sleep Medicine
• Cannabinoids for Pain and Sleep
As part of HF’s mission to raise awareness and advocate for more research and better treatments, HF representatives will attend and present their stories, followed by a brief Q&A. The session is entitled “Patient Perspectives: Living with Idiopathic Hypersomnia” and is scheduled for October 1.
For more details, including the program, CLICK HERE.
REGISTER for this FREE event TODAY!
*****Helpful Information for Registering as a Patient*****
- On the registration form, under the “Specialty” section, you can check “Other” and then in the pop-up box, you can write “Patient” or “HF Constituent” or both.
- This event is FREE for the HF community to attend, but there is no “Free” option on the registration form. Therefore, ignore “Payment Type” and click “SUBMIT”.
- When you get to the payment section, DO NOT PAY! This event is free for patients, family members, interested parties, and caregivers. Click on “Add Another Participant” then exit out of the page. It has been confirmed by SASM that you will be registered. We have also been told there are no automated registered emails being sent out but a Zoom invitation from SASM will be sent closer to the event.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact to help walk you through the registration process.