As our list of healthcare providers who work with sleep disorders grows, our goal is to ensure that you are able to quickly and easily find a provider who meets your specific criteria. To assist with this, we have created some filtering options that you can use to narrow our list accordingly.
- To start filtering, click on the arrow next to the word “Filters”. This will expand the filter box to show you your options.
- The first available filter is “Provider Type”. This filter option contains a pre-defined set of filters that you can select to only see providers who are Medical Doctors or other providers. Selecting the “All” option will display all providers regardless of type.
- Filters for Country, State/Province, and City are grouped, allowing you to only display providers from a specific geographic region. You must first filter by Country, then State/Province, then City. In other words, if you were to search for all providers in Austin, Texas, you would first choose “United States of America” for Country, “Texas” for State/Province, and then “Austin” for City. Only providers who meet all three criteria will be displayed. It is not required that you search for all 3. In other words, you could just filter for Country or for Country and State/Province.
- Filters for Conditions Treated, Patient Types, and Specialties/Provider Type are inclusive filters. For each of these filters, the following conditions apply:
- If you do not select an option, the filter is ignored.
- If you select one or more options, then the filter will display providers who meet any of the selected options. For example, if you select “Idiopathic Hypersomnia” and “Narcolepsy” from the Conditions Treated filter, the table will show providers who treat EITHER Idiopathic Hypersomnia OR Narcolepsy OR both.
- If you would like to clear your filters and start over, click the red x next to Clear Filters.
- If you would rather use text search to narrow down the list, you can do so by simply typing your search term in the Quick Find box. When you use the Quick Find box, all other filters are ignored/cleared.